- Languages: Italian B1, English C1
- Google Applications: Drive, Gmail, Google Docs
- Social Networks: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube
- Photoshop, Illustrator and/or Canva
- Video editing software
- Web editing and programming is a plus
- Experience in ESN or other NGO is a plus
- Former Erasmus experience is a plus
The period of the internship goes from February 2019 to December 2019. The intern will work in our office in Rome.
ESN Italy will provide the intern with an office desk, a computer with internet connection and the software needed for the job, a printer and the monthly Rome travel card.
To apply for this position, an Erasmus+ grant is required. No financial compensation is directly given by ESN Italy.
The applications that do not follow the criteria listed above will not be taken into consideration.
Duration: 10 months
Compensation: No financial compensation
Years of experience required: None
Deadline: January 19th 2019